Wedding Day Assistant
While we call her the Wedding Day Assistant, your consultant starts working for you the week before your wedding to make sure all the tiny details are wrapped up in a pretty package and tied with a color coordinated bow. She will be there to keep everyone organized and on track at your rehearsal, and will guide you along your wedding day so that you have nothing to do but say your vows, smile for portraits, and enjoy yourselves with your nearest and dearest.
Rates start at $50 per hour of services required per Advocate.
The Wedding Day Assistant's duties may include, but are not limited to
- Confirming all final details and timelines with vendors, officiates, and printers
- Creating and adhering to timelines for wedding party members
- Confirming that attire of all bridal party has been retrieved from rental shops, alterations, or dry cleaners and has been tried on to ensure proper fit
- Coordinating and conducting ceremony rehearsal with or without officiate present
- Coordinating rehearsal dinner venue, menu, and all events and other details involved
- Overseeing check-in of guests at hotel accommodations and placing of gift bags, if utilized
- Assist in dressing of bride or female attendants, including holding the train off the ground and bustling, if needed
- Provide cues for music, entrances, and speeches
- Decorating of venues with provided decorations
- Arranging of favors
- So much more...
Amy: You don’t need scores of suitors. You need only one… if he’s the right one.
Little Women 1994
Louisa May Alcott, Little Women 1868